The New BLOG...
So I finally did it. Since I took down our website a year ago, I've been debating to repost the website or not. Is it really worth paying $10 a month to post your website? Is anyone else afraid to post too much of your life on the internet? Do people really read your website? hmmmm thoughts that I've been pondering for the past year. Guess this blog site is a temporary answer. Still pondering but at least some people can come here to see what is up with me. ;-)
So what is up with me. I just started working out again. oh, it's been 2 years or so. Basically I need to lose about 15lb of fat to get back to where I was at. Yah that's 3 shoe box full of fat. Pretty disgusting thought. But in my defense.. I do have 2 kids that keep me busy.

8 Comments:
woo-hoo. i figure jenny would be useless in figuring out how to do stuff on blogspot but now that you are here i know i can bounce things off you!
foto flix works with blogspot. that will help load multiple pics.
i forgot who i use to host streaming video. i can get that info for you as well.
oh yeah, so now you don't need jenny to allow for anonymous comments since you have now registered!! =)
YAY!! cool site - figures that Miles would be the 1st one on.
of course it's you two that's on. ;-)
This site is actually really nice. Lots of potential of tweeking stuff. ;-) Just need the time.
Hey Miles, thanks for the 411 on the photos!
damn, skippy i am the first one. i won't say anything about how jenny had a yahoo blog AFTER me and now has a blogspot AFTER me.
jenny, you are always a day late and a dollar short. well actually $6 dollars short since your coworker got a free lunch!
More stuff to goof off on the net for me....yeaah. I'll check back often.
oooooh...WOW....you're so cool, miles...
Yay! I'm so happy you're starting a blog again. Isn't blogger so much easier than doing html your dang self? just type and pub.
Me & Tony been working out--I'm going about 3x a week (sometimes twice a day), since Maiya & me are taking a swim class--and then sometimes we go with Tony in the evening.
Post a Comment
<< Home