3 kids..?..?..?
Well...This is what I realized. Last night I realized that I was "late". Just 4 days, but still 4 days is 4 days. I mentioned it to Darin, we both thought ok...is it possible to be pregnant? Well if you look at the percentage of the effectives of the pill/patch it tells you 99.5% effective. That sounds great, but if you look at it as 1 in 200 people may get pregnant, doesn't sound as good. Another thing we realized that if we were really pregnant both of us we OK with it. I guess having 3 kids wouldn't be such a bad idea. This morning it came out to be that we were just LATE, NOT PREGNANT. SOOOOOO no 3rd kid, but good to know that if it really does happen we'll be happy about it... not that we are planning to have number 3 anytime soon. ;-)

6 Comments:
Sure, who is going to tell their pregnant wife 3 kids is NO good??? even i know better than that.
Well, I guess too bad no 3rd kid, but the good news is that you have 2 to keep you busy.
i can't even imagine have 3 kids that close together in age...then again, sao, the good news is tat my mom claims that once you've done the 2 kids thing the 3rd kid is a lot easier. so she claims. and this is in spite of the 3rd kid she had. hmmm...her memory really isn't so good anymore. she must've forgotten how hard it really was...
Yup 2 kids keeps up pretty busy. So we're in no rush to have the 3rd.
I heard that going from 2 to 3 isn't so bad. My mom said that same thing as your mom. But I also think that they neglected us alot more. She even said that she left us to play until she heard screaming or cry (the bloody murder kind of crying..not the whining kind).
Threeeee? Hey both of you came from three sibling families. So another generation of three's is kinda right up the alley. So what "K" name would you give it? Your family would be forever known as Sao and Darin and the special K's....hee, hee, hee
how about Kara? i just KNOW that the 3rd child would be a girl. :)
Three car seats? you would need bigger cars. And probably more arms. I really don't know how our parent's generation did 3-4 kids so readily, and how our grandparent's generation of JA farmers did 8-10 kids. imagine that.
We've been going back and forth on whether there will be a #2 baby for K.O. I think I decided that if I found out I couldn't have another (bad eggs, errr, eggs just too darn old), that i would be ok with it and wouldn't be devasted. On the other hand, if I accidentally got prg, than I wouldn't feel like I couldn't handle it. But I think we have a lot of room in between for the yes and no. Soooo, it's an egg toss at this point.
Post a Comment
<< Home