Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Decision

So... I've decided to join in a team to train for the sprint distance tri. Yup. Going to do the carpentaria tri in September. Always been on the list of things to do. Now that I got through my diet and lost weight. I just need to firm things up.

Fist meeting was this sat. Did a 2 mile run and an 800 yard swim. Not so bad. Except my running is very terrible. Next week we're doing a swim then ride. On between been working out consistently. So hopefully it won't be so painful. Goal for the tri. Not die. Not get picked up by the med team. Not get picked up by the sweeper van. That should be doable. Glad I'm doing this with a couple of friends. Sharon and monica. Hopefully Kaz will join me too. Fun fun fun.


-- Post From My iPhone

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger NuttinButGlutton said...

That's funny, that's usually my goal. Don't drown, don't crash, don't die. Anything after that is gravy.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Sao said...

good goals huh. ;-) yup... I should add Don't crash..that's a good one..

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Jen said...

ok, my trip is now cancelled due to a meeting being scheduled over my trip dates. I'm probably back in. stand by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home