Sunday, May 03, 2009

Hanging with great friends

We had a very nice brunch at jen today. Tosh came up to la for a friend house warming so We decided to get together. We all brought very yummy food. Yes was not good for the diet. Which I really didn't pay attention to today all well no big. Anyway we had a blast hanging out The boys had sooooo much fun playing with the wii. Ok. I had so much fun he hee. Loved guitar hero. So did darin. Hmmm a common hobyy I think. It would be good for the relationship. Haa haa. We'll see. Anyway thx for the awesome brunch we all had a wonderful time. Tosh thx for the beautiful orchid.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no. Thank YOU for the yummy leftovers. Truth be told, I was so full at the housewarming party that I didn't eat there. But when I came home, I was hungry! So I scarfed down your cheese-hash casserole and Jen's artichoke-goat cheese casserole. ALL OF THEM - in one sitting. Oy vey! Heh heh.
It was wonderful seeing Darin and the boys too. See you next Saturday to go boldly where other geeky Trekkies have gone before. :-D - Tosh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home