Thursday, March 25, 2010

Snuggies. ...yes snuggies

So Kyle sees lots of infomercial and everytime he sees the snuggies. He wants one. I am not paying 25 for a blanket with sleeves. This past weekend we went to bed bath and beyond and of course the have the kids snuggies. It was on sale but only had the kids in pink. So he was very very sad. I said I'll just make him one. Kyle said I couldn't do it. Well for those of you who know me, it only takes those word to motivate me to prove them wrong. So after getting home from the errands and the kids picking out the fabrics from my stash.... 1 hour later. VoilĂ . 2 kid snuggies. Darin laughs at me because he knows that Kyle totally played me and knew exactly what to say to get me to make it for him. He totally knew I could do it. ... So yah... I know. But whatever... We've got 2 good looking snuggies.





-- Post From My iPhone

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

i bet you CAN'T make me a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies at your house AND get jenny to make me fresh hot malasadas and have them delivered to my house at lunch time on tuesday of next week!


i bet you CAN'T wash and wax my car this saturday only using your left in your high school prom dress.


i bet you CAN'T hide out in Aya's parking garage when she gets there at 5:30 am and then egg her at least half a dozen times before she walks into the building and NOT having any spare clothes for her to change into...while yelling out I AM THE GREATEST!!

oh WAIT. i got it.

i bet you WON'T post a picture from your wedding on your blog about ron being a bridemaid!

ps (even if you won't can you send me a pic of ron from your wedding as a bridesmaid?) awesome!

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Sao said...

HAA HAAA... nice...hmmm need to tell Jenny that she also "CAN'T" make fresh hot malasadas.... cause she's kinda like me too...

by the way the last sections (aya and ron) that's just mean....funny but mean...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home