Sunday, September 27, 2009

Survived and had a blast

We're driving home from a very exciting day. Had a great time doing the race. So the race was 500 yard swim, 15 k bike and a 6 k run. The swim was blah. Just couln't get into a good groove. But for the fist race can't complain. Transition was interesing. Wetsuit got stuck. Bike was fun but a blow to the ego, when a 71 year old pass Zooming by you. Rum was surprisingly good. The first mile was a killer but after that not so bad. Favorite part of all of this was the nigt before when Kyle said to me right before he went to bed. "have a good race mommy". Oh and seeing everyone cheering me on. Yup tons of fun. I'll post pics when i get them from the big camera.


-- Post From My iPhone

5 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

CONGrats! You're awesome.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Jen said...

rum is always good. :)

congrats!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Ron said...

Great job Sao! That's very impressive!!! I don't think I could even finish one leg of the race!!

Yeah, like Jen said, "Rum" is always good. It can turn a 'First' race into a "Fist" race!! Ha ha.

Congrats again! I'm proud of you!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jen said...

HAHAHAHA....poor sowwy...she has the meanest friends ever. :) but we wuv you...

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Sao said...

So blogging from the iPhone is not the best thing since my eyes are so bad I can't see. It has auto spell check. That pre fills your word. Ok ok and I've always been a terrible speller. Hey it is better then no post at all right.

Anyway. Thanks for the support!! There will be more to come I hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home