Pictures and Stats from Race Day
So first the stats.. My first tri, I finished so that's what counts. ;-)
Swim - place: 335 Time: 15:27 transition 1 time: 4:45
Bike - place: 433 Time: 42:06 transition 2 time: 1:53
Run - place: 381 Time: 35:01
Overall time: 1:39:10
Place in age group: 29/33 Wom_35-39
see everyone else's results here: click here
hope that makes sense... and some photos.. go to the flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/11691891@N00/sets/72157622526760846/show/with/3985832041/

4 Comments:
1) nice shot of the dude in the speedo.
2) I'm surprised you don't shove your hair in the swim cap.
Speedo? Oh right. Yah. Lovely...
Yah hair is way too long to shove all of it in. Yup need to cut my hair before the next one.
OMG i am so unbelievably proud of you Sao. Those pictures got me all teary eyed! My favorite one is of you in the flower tank, running. Great photos bro.
I've been away from the blogosphere for a few weeks since I've been sick, but now I read you've completed the tri! Congrats, Sao. You are truly Super Woman!! - tosh
Post a Comment
<< Home