Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back to blogs...

Well it's been over a year since I last posted. Most folks I know including myself reads updates in Facebook and blog seems to be... well old school... As of today I see a different purpose. I alway thought posts were great way of sharing your life to friends and family. Still have concerns of too much info on the net, but today i see it more as journal. Darin was filling out some medical form and was asking dates for milestones of the kids so went back to this blog to see what I had. Granted i couldn't find the dates I needed but it was so fun reflecting back to the baby years. Seeing Kevin as a baby. Reading stories where we were all laughing about something and looking at old photos. Loved it. So I don't have time to scrapbook. Maybe I'll try to just keep up this blog again. :-)

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Jen said...

i will believe it when I see it!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home