How hard would you work for "sexy money"?
So here's what I've been thinking for the last few days. Thoughts started from lunch time conversation. How much are people willing to work to make "sexy money" (defined by Miles: Sexy money is that you make so much money that even ugly people can get the hottest guy/girl).
Would you be willing to work 12 hour days for the next 2 years, 5 years, 10 years? What if you had to potential to make twice the money you make in the next 3 years, four times the amount you make in the next 5 to 10 years? how much would you be willing to work and give up your personal life?

4 Comments:
I'd rather just lower my standards and work less.
i pretty much work that now for the past 5 years...except the times that I don't...
sao-
no way...this is IT. sexy money for 45-50 hours a week. sadly, since it is IT it won't because of more hours...it will be because of travel.
i could be making 'sexy' money right now but aya said that i have to stay local. i had a chance for a 4 day 40 in san fran for a year but then i couldn't see JT.
.....
side note, i was going to have my first woot purchase on the weekend and the item sold out. the razer mouse. the razer mouses are incredible. i have the copperhead and it is lightening quick. macro buttons, all 7 buttons are programmable. very nice.
Yup..part of me wants the sexy money... if I didn't have a life, friends, family or kids. but since I do, or at least I try to, I'll never make the sexy money. ;-P All well..
Post a Comment
<< Home