Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day Weekend

Good weekend, busy but good. Got to see the Lew family on Saturday. Went to Allen's Birthday party. Allen and Caroline are growing up so big and fast. Wow. i can't believe how time flies. Sorry Jen, missed your scapbooking day. I'm jealous. ;-P

On father's day, Jenni hosted a brunch at her house so we hung out there for the most of the day, and back to our house. I took the boys out to grocery shopping and picked up dinner for Darin. He got a little time for himself without the kids...but he ended up working on the house (touching up exterior paint).

Wanted to share a what Kyle did for Darin at daycare. It so cute.. the view of a 4 1/2 year old. Teachers asked him questions regarding his dad.. this is how he answered...

My daddy is 10 years old.
He weighs 4 lbs. and is 10 feet tall.
His hairs is black and his eyes are brown.
His favorite color is purple.
He loves to eat chicken.
His job is to work on the computer.
His favorite TV show is basketball and his favorite song is Pink (the cd).
Daddy always tells me "I love you Kyle".
It makes him happy when I watch Kevin.
When my dad shops, he loves to buy Cheese nips.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to see the sharks and he would take his backpack.
I really love it when my dad reads me stories.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Waiting for the "after" photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home