SBC DSL
Back to reality and life. Been on SBC DSL for almost a year. So our one year contract is almost up. I wanted to call to see if we could get the $14.95 deal that's going on now for new customer. Well I called their main support line which It I talked to somebody there. They transferred me to the "Retention Center"..Which placed me on hold...for over 1 1/2 hour. yes 1 1/2 hour. Good thing I've got speaker phone. Not only did they leave me on hold for 1 1/2 hour. Using the other lines I called the main number again and found out that they close at 6pm. They don't disconnect you or say that they closed or anything!! It's like they just leave everyone on hold and go home. What is up with that! Yah..so they will hear an ear full when I get a hold of them tomorrow. Grrrrr...

1 Comments:
are you SERIOUS?? well, sao...at least you can GET SBC. I have to go with Verizon which is beaucoup bucks. and I'm cheap when it comes to these things!
Post a Comment
<< Home