Wednesday, April 11, 2007

anything interesting to write about?... hmm not really

Life's been crazy as always, taxes, kids, family, work and more work. nothing really new to write about.

Miles' post of guessing what animal is in the water got me thinking..hmm that was a fun blog..what could I do... then I thought some more and realized..what? am I crazy? I don't even have time to post any of my kids picture up, what am I thinking... so the only thing I could do in the 5 minutes I have is to share a co-workers' website http://www.jioshy.com/. He's goofy like this.. the photo makes me laugh.. oh.. and here's another link
http://www.stressbuster1.com/pics/lectricsnake.html..glad you don't work in Angola, Africa...

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger NuttinButGlutton said...

I think that snake is photoshopped.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger employee_8 said...

sao-

i am going to say that is a SNAKE!

i don't think it is photshopped either. i watch national geographic and discovery and they have big old snakes like that all the time.

kcet aired this CROCODILE special last week and the crocodile was over 1 ton and near 20 feet...without the tail.

sao, you should write about, "Why Miles is so Great...and why more people should be like him!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home