BOOooo on AMT
Alternative Minimum Tax.... boooo on taxes..Can I say how AMT sucks. it's not Alternative, they should call it what it is..minium flat tax. sigh...
Wikepedia AMT
So instead of looking forward to a nice big refund check each year.. this year we have to pay both federal and state.
Got to go and plant more money trees in the backyard. Hopefully Darin was able to pick up a couple of extra trees and lots of extra fertilizer for it, cause its an expensive year...

4 Comments:
sao-
AMT means that you and darin make too much money and the 2 kids still can't get you a refund!
i just paid our taxes as well and now our accountant recommended that we start making quarterly payments for NEXT year! grrr. =(
that's exactly what *I* was going to say!! what're you complaining about? that you guys make too much money???? :)
As much as I hate AMT I really hate property tax. It's like paying an extra month of mortgage twice a year.
Miles, as you know with AMT, doesn't matter how many kids you have..it doesn't count. And according Turbo tax, they are recommending we pay a quarterly payment for next year.. like they don't take enough out of my paycheck already. grrr is right. Not sure if we're going too.
Jen,
2 incomes... and you know you'll be complaining just as much!
Bobby,
I agree, I hate all taxes, property, income, sales, etc.. all booooo
Post a Comment
<< Home