Kevin's first paycheck.. or cash
Kevin got PAID! He earned $10 + a 5 silly monkey book for working..well king of working. We were at the House ear Institute for his annual check up for his implant Mon/Tues. There is a research branch of the House Ear Institute, that asked us if Kevin could participate. They would run similar tests to Kevin as he does at his check ups. For the tests he's in a sound proof booth and they play different types and volumne of sound from one direction or another and then watch for his reaction.
So they paid him $10 an hour, but in reality, we were in the booth for ohhhhh 10 minutes. So with the cost of the book (probably $6) and $10. He's made $16 for 10 minutes, which means he's making an hourly rate of $96..which means he's making way more money then both Darin and I. Go Kevin :-)

4 Comments:
$96 an hour!!!
$96/hour x 40 hours = $3,840/week
$3,840/wk x 52 weeks = 200K/year
Dangg!!! Great job Kevin!!!
Does Kevin need an assistant?? I'll fill out a resume.
better yet, tell him he needs to support auntie jenny in retirement!
and that is 200k TAX free, right?
did kevin get taxes taken out? i bet he didn't.
man, if you took him to studies every day, then you could quit your job....but then web masters do make good money!
I see my retirement coming up if Kevin keeps this up. ;-) I like the fact my 2 1/2 year old could support both Darin and I. ;-)
Tax free...hmmm... so far its been all cash.
With that rate, Kevin makes way way more money then I every will. I don't mind switching career to chauffeur to take Kevin around to make the big buck.
Post a Comment
<< Home