Friday, April 13, 2007

Reader Participation...

Taking advice from the great blogger Miles, today will be reader participation.. Instead of myself writing about how great Miles is, I figure it would be much more fun to hear what everyone else has to say. Please comment on your thoughts on Miles, share some good miles stories where appropriate. Please keep it 'G' rated.. I don't want to get shut down.

15 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sao-
Are you sure you want to do this? I'm sure Jenny and I could probably co-write a novel that would be labeled NON-fiction, but nobody would believe us!

For me, despite his crazy rantings on his blog and our fair share of arguments, he has provided me with 8 years of entertainment(although not always funny at the time) and lots of support and love.

I'd love to what others think. Should be fun!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

Sao-

Where do I begin?? I am not sure my greatness can be written in the small space of a blog comment box!

I would think a web master of your talent would have to dedicate a whole page with flash and everything displaying my greatness in true miles glory!

Look at the great comment my wife wrote...and I didn't even pay her to say those things. I mean who is going to dispute her??

I think you should post a story of things that we don't know about you!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Jen said...

i think that Miles is a big @$$ dork. i think that miles is on the cusp of being very charismatic. Cusp because he ALMOST makes you believe the nonsense that he spouts off as fact. There's almost a very skewed logic to what he says.

almost.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

i think jen secretly LOVES me and doesn't want to admit it!!

you L-O-V-E me! why? because i am GREAT!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Jen said...

yes, miles. that must be it.

nevermind the fact that there are at LEAST 3 other people who would readily agree with me.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

Do you think it is the SAME 3 people that read Sao's web site:

sao
aya
jen

In which case, the same 3 also think i am the greatest ever!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Jen said...

no, greg lew reads this and he's just too nice to say what he really thinks.

Ron also is a loyal friend and wouldn't say anything.

Jenni wouldn't say anything either. she's way too nice.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to feed into Miles' ego, but I do think at the core, Miles' a very nice guy, except maybe to Jen. A little mean sometimes. I agree with Aya, he's provided a lot of folks, including myself years of entertainment and is very supportive. So yup, overall a good guy.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

WOO-HOO!! This i the best website EVER!!

Maybe I should start making my life a PPV special for everyone!

Anyone want to make a tv show about my life?? Any tv producers out there?? anyone?? =)

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

I'll say one thing about Miles. After lurking on his site for years, I think fatherhood has made him nicer. Not nice, but nicer.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

jenni-

i am not sure it is me being 'nicer' rather than me being worn down or doubled team by aya jt. =)

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Jen said...

supportive?? SUPPORTIVE?? in what way???

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger NuttinButGlutton said...

Wow, that was the first time that I've ever been described as "too nice"

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jen said...

how about "too nice to say a bunch of stuff about a guy you've never met"??

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger NuttinButGlutton said...

okay, that's better. I can live with that. And by the way, I think it was a frog. If it was a crocodile, you would be able to see it's nostrils out of the water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home