SF...not
Well good thing we didn't go to San Francisco this weekend. Kevin's been sick since Thursday. He wasn't so bad then, he still laughed and smiled. But since Friday, he's been layed out. Just sleeping all day. I haven't seen him smile since late Thursday. It's so sad when a baby is sick. I wish I could be sick for them. He's still running a fever. Hopefully he'll get better soon. Its been so long since I've dealt with babies been so sick. I don't remember Kyle being this sick. Darin reminded me that he was. Still kind of scary when a fever doesn't go away in a couple of days. I've been so worried, that we've been talking to a doctor everday.

3 Comments:
we are meeting our peditrican today. is there any specific questions we should be asking her?
If you can try to get a feel for him/her personality. You need to be comfortable with them, be able to trust their judgment. If you can't communicate with them when you little on is sick, he/she can't help him. Also try to get a feel for how he/she handles babies.. I know really can't do that, but start talking to the people in the waiting room to find that out. Some doctors are more gentle with the babies then others. I think the most important things is try to figure out their "style"/personality.
other little things to find out is see how their apointment schedule is like. Most likely when your son is sick you'll need to get a same day apointment. Need to make sure that you can get it. Also see if you can call them with questions rathern then always going to the office.
If you feel like reading...here's a full list http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/newbornprep/320.html#3
miles, maybe you should send sao to interview your pediatrician...i'm sure she'd be happy to for a small fee. (sao - enough to cover our spa costs, ok?)
Post a Comment
<< Home