Da Vinci Code Quest on Google
So anyone doing the Google Da Vinci Code Quest? It's puzzle/code/hype for the upcoming release. Kind of fun. They post a puzzle everyday til May 19, the movie opening and you can win a grand prize trip london/paris with your friends and lots of sony stuff. I though nahh..waste of time.. it started a couple of days ago. Then my co-worker send me the link, just out of curiosity I tried the first...then I finished... so I had a couple of puzzles to catch up on. It really didn't take me that much time..after figuring out the first one. So guess I'll keep trying til I get stumped..then I'll go online for the answers. haa haa;-P ehhh some fun at work for now.. for those of you who want to play, go to google http://flash.sonypictures.com/movies/davincicodequest/. Have fun. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home