good to be parents
Here's a story that makes you laugh at being parents. Last week Tuesday, all of us went to Men's Warehouse to get Kyle fitted for a Tux. He's the ring bearer for Gary and Christy's wedding. Kyle's first gig. We'll see how he does. Anyway I met Darin and the boys there right after work. Darin started off telling me that today when he picked up Kyle it was very strange. Kyle was walking funny, so he asked what's wrong. We weren't sure how this happened, but Kyle had no diaper. Very strange. So Darin put on a diaper and left to go meet me. Darin was going to give a piece of his mind to Kyle's teachers the next day. We all walked into the store and found a really nice young lady to help us get Kyle fitted. We walked over to the fitting area, I looked down at Kyle and noticed something coming out of his pant leg. I asked Darin what that was...and voila..the missing diaper decides to show up. Pretty embarrassing..then kyle was trying on a pair of shoes. When the lady pulled off his shoes...tons of sand dumped onto the floor. Kyle had such a big smile. I couldn't help laughing, apologized to the lady, but laughing. Kyle did great with his tux fitting. Usually he's really shy and doesn't want anything to do with anything..but I think it helped that the nice young lady was pretty cute and blond. I'm pretty sure Kyle's into the blonds. Yes, already. They grow up pretty quick.

4 Comments:
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
that is what i am talking about. that is a funny story!
when you go back can you take a pic of the clerk who helped? =)
I think you need to take her picture. Um....Allen likes blonds too and I'd like to show him.
That's funny, Allen comes home with so much sand too. Sometimes I forget to take his shoes off outside and the gets sand all over the black tile and the carpet.
yah right.. take a picture of her. Can you imagine.."excuse me, i'm here to pick up a tux for Kyle Kuida..oh by the way, can I take a picture of you so my friends can validate my son's taste in blonds. I'll just post in on the web for the world to see." yahhh... I would say that will not happen.
why not? you'll never see her again...OR better yet, have her take a photo with kyle and say, "my son really thinks you're cute, do you mind taking a photo with him?"
Post a Comment
<< Home