Tuesday, April 11, 2006

little man growing up

Well this past Saturday was Gary and Christy's wedding. Gary's our old college friend. We're very happy for him and Christy. It was a beautiful wedding..for what I saw of it. Yes having 2 kids at the wedding isn't the easiest thing. Kyle was the ring bearer. He looked so good in his tuxedo. So cute. He is turning into such a little man. I'll post pictures soon as I download the photos. He didn't want to walk down the aisle by himself, so Darin walked with him..which was pretty funny. Imagine..the flower girl, Kyle and Darin all coming down together. He did what I promised Gary..show up with his tux. Kyle did much better at the reception, where he stood with the rest of the wedding party. He yelled out "Mommy!" from the dance floor and when he saw that I saw him, he signed I love you. So cute! The rest of the reception was just trying to keep Kevin and Kyle entertained. Didn't have much adult conversation or eat quietly.. We took turns inhaling our food so we can watch the boys. Bummer is the food was really good. All well.

Here's a cute conversation on Darin's drive home yesterday.
Darin: Kyle I'm not feeling too well.
Kyle: Daddy you should exercise.
Darin: What kind of exercise should I do?
Kyle: You can stomp your feet, you can do the hoky poky.

Yup life with 2 kids a blast..always fun, but tiring.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

we wanted to save our babysitter for our own date night, and not "waste" it on a wedding where we're both there and can relieve each other... mistake. now we know why people with other kids had babysitters and came by themselves. impossible to have any kind of adult conversation or eat your food with a food-flinging toddler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home