Do everything you can, so you never regret anything in the future.
posted by Sao @ 3:37 PM 2 comments
Hey, you did go to the ToC. I went for the expo, but I had to leave before the race came into the campus. I was thinking I might have seen you there.
Probably not, I wasn't there. Only Darin went and met with Chris, Kaz and Skyler, plus they were really late, barely made the end of the race.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Hey, you did go to the ToC. I went for the expo, but I had to leave before the race came into the campus. I was thinking I might have seen you there.
Probably not, I wasn't there. Only Darin went and met with Chris, Kaz and Skyler, plus they were really late, barely made the end of the race.
Post a Comment
<< Home