nothing exciting..but Jen's hounding me to update
Ok..so not much going on here, but the usual crazy buzy with work and home. Lately found that I really live in my little bubble. I really don't talk to much people, really just go on with my little life..get up, take care of the kids, get ready for work, go to work, work, go home, take care of the kids, make dinner, clean up dinner, take the kids bed, go to bed. Yup that's my day. Oh, and I make my daily calls to Jen on the way home. She's my entertainment. ;-) On the weekend, we try to keep busy. We went off to Lake Nacimento for 2 days, this past weekend. Ended up being a very long drive about 5 1/2 hours to get there. Traveling with 2 kids is just plain tiring. I don't like to do it, way too much work...but we know it would be good for them to experience different things..so we do it. Kyle and Kevin did have a great time with their cousins going swiming at the lake and going for boat rides. So long drive, but worth it. I just need to remind myself of how much fun the kids have when we get to whereever we get to. I think this coming weekend, we are off to San Diego to visit my brother.
On a different note, feel like I should say something else regarding my last blog entry, about being a parent. Being a parent is great and I love it, but it is a lot of work and it's hard. It's tiring, never ending, and draining. It's really not easy. It is probably the hardest job out there. Going to my work is a lot easier then raising 2 boys. When you have kids, you really can't be selfish and do things for yourself, at least not often. So Miles, your right, it is a lot of work, it's hard and sometimes it's jut not so fun. Thinking of the big picture, still worth it. Everyone with 2 kids and books tell me, it does get easier.. I'm waiting for Kevin to turn 3.. I heard that's the magic number. I still love being Mom. ;-)

6 Comments:
i love your line:
I really don't talk to much people, really just go on with my little life..get up, take care of the kids, get ready for work, go to work, work, go home, take care of the kids, make dinner, clean up dinner, take the kids bed, go to bed. Yup that's my day.
you forgot to add 7 days a week. no breaks. no vacation. same time as well. no sleeping in. i mean if i get get 6 hours of SOLID UNINTERRUPTED sleep it is like the lotto.
yup, 7 days a week. Kids still wake up at 6:30am regardless if it's sat or mon.. still just wakes up. I don't remember when I started to love sleeping in, but I can't wait til that day comes for my boys.
someday... someday..
i'm so proud that you did an update!! YAY!! :)
once a week...once a week...
Once a week....with PICTURES!
WE WANT PHOTOS...WE WANT PHOTOS....WE WANT PHOTOS...
Again..you guyz are crazy for that expectation.. your lucky to get once a week update without pics..even though my kids are soooo cute and I should..but your crazy! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home