Monday, September 17, 2007

My Friend Jenny....

So I've been a little busy to post on the blog... and my friend jenny took the honors of emailing me what I should post..

September 17, 2007

1. Wow…sorry it’s been a month since I last posted but I was:
a. Out of the Country
b. Out of Commission
c. Out of my mind
*d. Other, just been busy with the kitchen/house/reorganizing/Kevin's sugery/work/etc..

2. The kids are:
*a. Doing Great!
b. Doing ok!
c. Doing Time…
d. Other, __________________________

3. My house is…
a. Almost complete
b. A Complete disaster
*c. Liveable, cookable, and fireplace usable
d. Other, __________________________

4. Darin is:
a. Great
*b. Ok
c. Joining me on my trip out of my mind. We’re having a great time, but really wish you were here.
d. Other, __________________________

5. My friend, Jenny:
a. Has no life with too much time on her hands
b. Needs to pick up a hobby so that her main reason for existence isn’t so dependant on what I write on my blog
c. Has been spending too much time running at the gym and is losing much needed oxygen to the brain as she gasps for breath
*d. All of the above
e. Other, ___________________________

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

how come darin is only "OK" and not "GREAT"?

how mean.

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well cause Darin's has job stress - if you seen the Amgen news. We're not worried but still lots going on at his work.. running around after 2 kids is always crazy... kitchen still isn't completely done..usable but not done... we barely have time for each other..because all mentioned above...hence just "OK" If there was a question to how I was doing I would say the same "OK"

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

hey... i just heard about kevin's surgery today. sounds like everything went real well. it's really exciting news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home