Tuesday, November 06, 2007

BLOCKED!

I'm so sad... my daily enjoyment of reading Miles and Jen's blog is no longer... The site has been officially blocked by my work. grrr... guess hitting it everyday put it up on the radar on our IT ops guyz. darn that. Plus I can't update my blog at work anymore...so need to actually do it at home...all well.

Been busy as alwasy. I was sick for the last 1 1/2 weeks, and Darin's been sick for the last week. I think I'm good now, but Darin is still pretty bad. With both of us being sick and with Halloween and birthday, it was tough. We're on the survival mode.

Halloween was good. We went to a couple of houses only, Kyle was a blue power ranger and Kevin was a lion. I'll try to post pics soon. Our neighborhood was busy with lots of kids, but our street wasn't so bad, not too much decoration on the first 2 houses so kids didn't come our way, at least not too many. The north end of the neighborhood was really busy. Kind of like what you would see in movies. Pretty cool, but we didn't get to explore much.

Kyle's birthday was also nice. On his actual birthday we went to petsmart to get his birthday present. His own fish. He was ver excited. Of course we ended up buying the whole set up. He got 4 fishes (fancy guppies). A couple of days ago he named them "Lemonade" - the twins, "Jaguar" and "orange plant".

His party this past weekend was a blast. We had it at Ventura Pump It Up. Second year we had it there. We love it. Makes is so easy... we just put in orders bring some decoration and they take care of everything! We just have to show up. Kids had a blast. They got to run around crazy with all the bouncers. Highly recommend it. After, we hung out at Grandma and Grandpas til 9pm. Thanks Grandma / Grandpa.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger employee_8 said...

How to VNC:

http://lifehacker.com/software/feature/special-how-to-control-your-home-computer-from-anywhere-125607.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home