Taiko Taiko and more Taiko
Kyle's been watching Taiko again for a couple months now. He's been watching the Taiko Project DVD for the last 3 years.. almost on a daily basis. He still plays at home and now is playing with Kevin. Well Kevin tries to play. So this past weekend, Jenni, was so nice enough to get us San Jose Taiko concert tickets for our birthdays. Thanks Jenni. We had a great time. Kyle, Kevin and Maiya went and did really well. They really sat through the first half of the show, got a little antsy at the end, but overall did great.
It was nice seeing some old faces from the Taiko days. Seems like everyone is doing well. Jenni asked me if I miss playing, well I did, after I first left, but now with kids.. I don't have time to miss it. I'm actually enjoying watching Kyle get excited about it. He still has great form and rythm. Now that he's 5, he's asking to start lessons. We're going to see if any kids groups in LA will let him join, or at least let him visit.
I will try to post videos up of him playing soon. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home