Thursday, March 13, 2008

Long overdue update

Boy....been awhile. as always been a tad busy. So what have we been doing? well I'll start with the most recent stuff and go backwards.

Kevin had his first musical recital today. yes at 3 years old he had a school spring concert for his pre-school class at Simi Elementary. His class all played this bell..well it's like a xylophone but just one bar and one stick. We really weren't sure what they were playing to, but was really cute. All the kids where on stage standing and hitting the bell. Kevin.. well, he was sitting on the stage and I don't think he hit his bell... but he was so proud and happy to be up there, he was beaming. We were very proud parents.

This past weekend we went out to Ventura county beach for Beach Clean up day hosted by Amgen. Kyle was very excited to go pick up trash. When we called Darin on the way there Kyle specifically asked him to save some trash for him. Well the beach was already fairly clean by the time we went. We actually had to pull out trash and place them next to a rock so Kyle could go and pick up trash.

Oh..work wise last week, we rolled out a new website. www.leggmason.com.br, It's all in Portuguese (for brazil). So been a tad busy.

ok...so this takes you back to Feb...

Congratulations to Kaz, Chris and Skyler for their new addition to the family. "Gavin Michio Fong" born 2/23/08 8lbs 4oz 20". :-)

In Mid Feb, I had to fly out to Japan for a week. I got a call from my mother to let me know my grandmother caught pneumonia. She's 97 years old, so we were worried. Well last minute we both decided to fly to Japan. I went for 5 days. Good thing is by the time I got there she was back to her old self. She was clear of pneumonia…Who knew. 5 days is very short. With the travel time and time difference you really only have 2 days there. It was good to see her, especially when she's healthy..well for a 97 years old she's doing well.

So I think that's the latest for the Kuidas...always doing 'stuff'. We are all doing well. ;-) I'll try to post some pics soon.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

That's really great that you got to see your grandma healthy and genki.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home