Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kevin update

We had a small party (family) for Kevin's 3rd birthday this past weekend. Lots of fun for the cousins to get together. See Jenny's website for photos..since I haven't downloaded our camera yet kuidaosumi blog. I did the mom thing and baked Kevin his chocolate birthday cake from scratch. (Had to justify paying for the train mold from William Sonoma) For the first batch..came out not so bad, considering it was 2am in the morning when I baked it. ;-P All in all everything went really well.

Another update for Kevin, the week before (1/7/08) was his first day at Simi Valley Elementary School (pre-school). Miss Vicky, his therapist he's been working with for over 2 years now, teaches the class. He did really great. I was the typical mom..crying in the car after I dropped them off. Just emotional that he's growing up...plus he was little sad. He did get to ride in a very big bus to his new daycare from Simi Elementary that afternoon, which he couldn't stop talking about.. yes talking about. THe first thing he said to Darin when he picked him up at daycare was "BiGGG BUSSS!!" with very wide excited eyes. He did the same, when I came home from work. :-) so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home