Magic Number...
Raising 2 kids is very different then raising 1. It's just a different club. I think Darin put it best, you pay a much higher monthly premium to be in this club, but the rewards are extraordinary. It hasn't been easy, crazy schedules, no time for your selves, barely keeping a clean set of clothes, dinner consists of lots of frozen foods. So my point..I've always read and heard that it gets easier when they turn 3 and 5 years old. Some folks say it's just different, others say that it truly becomes more enjoyable. Don't' get me wrong, I'm having a blast with my boys, wouldn't trade it for the world. I think when Kevin was a year and half, we saw the light. Watching Kevin and Kyle playing on the mall play set while Darin and I sat on the bench watching. We saw how fun it is for them to have each other. This weekend was the day I saw this magic number kick in, Kyle turned 5 and Kevin's 2 months short of being 3. Both the boys were playing with this new, used play gym outside in our backyard, while I weeded. It just felt so nice watching them call each other and laughing and being boys, while I got some chores done. Even when all of us play together, it more enjoyable as everyone is focused on the play rather then keeping Kevin from crashing into things. We still have a whining, crying and the tantrums, but overall it does feel easier and enjoyable. Got to love the Magic Number. ;-)

2 Comments:
Where was this 'club' entry when you only had 1?
How come it took this long for the 'premium' club entry?
If Aya knew about the premium club cost maybe she would have second thoughts. Are you sure you listed all the premium club hidden details and fees??
lol
the premium clube cost is so little compare to the rewards you get.. shouldn't have second thoughts.. not only do you get th benfits, JT will also have the benfits too..and the cost.
hidden costs...lol..the 'it isn't easy statement' should cover most details.
Post a Comment
<< Home