another Kevin story
Remember Kevin is 3 years and 8 months.
So on saturday night, we took Kevin to bed as usual. After 15 minutes or so (wasn't counting) heard him rustling around so Darin went up there to see. He said he peaked in and saw him playing on the floor in his room, then after Kevin sees Darin he shuts his eyes really fast, lying down he rolls over away from him, pretending to snore.. yes..you read right... he's pretending he's sleeping..and being pretty good at it too. He continued on even when Darin picked him up and put him back to his bed. oh and it didn't end there. After Darin came back downstairs, we were watching TV. probably 30 minutes later I (with my nija skills) felt he came downstairs, so I got up from the family room and peaked into the living room and I saw Kevin on the couch looking over to the family room TV. Immediately after seeing me, he ducks into his turtle position (facing down, legs tucked under him and his hands covering his eyes) and pretends to sleep. I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny...it was even funnier, cause the boys have this light up star wand that he accidently set off when he went to the ducked, so it was flashing around and I see him fumbling to turn it off, while pretending to sleep. After laughing so hard and then finally picking him up to take him upstairs..HE STILL PRETENDED TO SLEEP.. yes that's Kevin.. I know I'm laughing now, but won't be when he's trying to pull stuff over us when he's a teenager.
Another update, Kevin has gone cold turkey on his diaper as of last Wednesday. He had accidents Wed/Thurs, but after that he's been really good about going to the potty!! Yah! for Kevin.

3 Comments:
Hey there Sao. It's Tosh. That's hilarious about Kevin! It's always the youngest ones that are the most devious, eh? ;-D
Congrats on the diaper weaning! You can now get rid of the diaper genie, the wipes, etc. Awesome!
Glad to hear your family's doin' well.
HEY! what're you trying to say??? i'm a little angel...i don't know about you two fools! :)
Hey Tosh,
yah those youngest..hee hee...
Hope your doing well. We'll need to gather again very soon!
Jen... and your not devious... come on.. granted you were a late bloomer...
Post a Comment
<< Home