once a month update
hmm need to work on this. I'm updating as I feel I will be getting an email from Jen anytime now to yell at me to update the blog...so here I am.
Not really sure what happened to April. Feels like we just started the month and we're now in May. Time flies when your busy..or addicted to "Lost". I'll explain in a sec.
So we haven't watched TV for a month, as our TV went out on us. Yah for us... so Darin did all the research and bought the 50 inch Plasma. Took about 2 weeks to deliver, took another 2 weeks to frame out our media cabinet to mount the TV onto our wall, as the TV is bigger then the media cabinet. We turned it on this past Sunday... it's beautiful! Thanks hon for all your hard work. ;-)
Surprisingly we did fine without TV for over a month. I actually enjoyed it a bit...but then again, I started to watch lost 2 weeks ago online...which got me addicted. I never got into "Lost" when if first aired. So I had 4 seasons to catch up to what is currently playing. I do have to give props to abc.com, very cool site. Wish all the networks had full episodes streaming online. Anyway I am now on season 3 the 3rd episode or something. I've been up til 2am on and off watching it. Such a bad habit. I'm not even watching the new plasma yet. Haven't got the HD yet..so on May 10..we'll get the HD channels. Can't wait. ;-)
What else is going on? hmmm.. I'll share a Kyle story.. So a couple of nights ago we were all in the living room and it was time to head up to bed, and Darin just said to the boys to let's go upstairs. Kyle then signs to Darin 'no', which got Kevin to sign 'no' also. With a stern look Darin told them we do not say 'no' ....so what does my smart boy say with a smile... 'duck'.... which is the same motion for 'no' with your hand, but done at different location. Couldn't help but to respect that cleaver reply.
We've been keeping busy on the weekends. I took the boys to the Discovery Science Center down in Irvine for a day. It was neat, but think it would be more fun, as they get older. It was a little too chaotic. This past weekend, we pull out the Kuida Water Park, as it was sooo hot. ....hmmm what else.... bookstore...kiddie birthday party..etc. just keeping busy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home