Monday, July 07, 2008

3rd Annual Mammoth Trip

We just got back from Mammoth Mountain this past Saturday. Great Vacation. Kids had a so much fun. We did stay longer (7 days) and explored new places they haven't been. Lets see, we fished at Lake George, drove out to Inoyo Craters, Mono Lake, Tioga Pass (Saddleback lake), fished and went on a boat on Lake Mary.Some photos below. Everything was great, except for being bitten by mosquitoes. Between Darin, Kyle and I we had over 100+ bites. All from this one area.. but it was worth it. It was beautiful. Not really sure why Kevin didn't get bit much. hmmmm.... Anyway, Here's the pics.. ;-)

Fishing at Lake George


Kyle with 2 baby trout in the net


Caterpillar


Meadow off Tioga Pass


Top of Mammoth Mountain


Boating on Lake Mary


Boys digging top view


Boys digging bottom view


Fireworks at Crowley Lake


Some wild flowers




3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I miss in your posting how many fish you caught?

Sounded like a fun trip!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey, which camera did you use??

i think kev didn't get bit because he was too fast! :)

Who's your friend "pro fisherman" ron??? I don't think I've ever met him!!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never responded back to this post..

Pro? fisherman ron.. We caught a couple here and there small rainbows that the boys were able to real in. They had a blast.. since we got a year license need to plan a trip out locally.. any advice?

Jen.. mix my sd800 took most of the one we posted. The fireworks/2 purple flowers are the SLR, there's a couple of more that came out nice for the SLR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home