Monday, March 24, 2008

ahhh at last reason for NEW TV!

Yesterday, Darin and Kevin went downstairs to start breakfast while I try to get an extra 10 min..of zzz. A little later, Darin came upstairs and reminded me that we had lots to do today, since we're having a couple of folks over for lunch and easter egg hunt. He also told me with a very big smile... "our TV broke"... I answered with a big smile.. "really?". We've been looking at a new TV for probably 6 months now. We just haven't been able to justify it, since our old TV is working fine. Now we can really get a new TV.. yah...

Weekend update, we've had a very busy weekend. Went to Santa Barbara Zoo on Saturday, as our membership expires this months. Boys had a great time looking at the snakes, otters, lions, etc... Also, Sorry Jen for not making it to your birthday brunch. no babysitters (as they came over on sunday). and FYI, didn't respond to the evite, cause I can't get to it from work. but at least I called. ;-)

On Sunday grandma, grandpa, jichan, bachan and Kyle's best friend - Logan's family came over for easter egg hunt and lunch. Need to post pictures.. I know I know.. but fun filled weekend for the boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home