Thursday, April 02, 2009

Kyle genious moment

So about a week ago, when they got home Kyle got out of the car and stood behind the.car for awhile staring at the night sky. Looking pointing but didn't say anything. Darin asked what he was doing, he said today the big dipper is here and orion belt is over there and last time they were over there. Then he went on to explain how it. Moves together. After he went in the house and documented his observation.

I know I'm mom, but really.... I would say that's pretty darn amazing. I don't think I understood that til highschool. He's 6.



-- Post From My iPhone

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Your first post from your iPhone. Cool. Even cooler that your kid understands stuff that I don't even understand to this day.... and probably never will. :-P

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

wow, so observant. you didn't get it till high school? i dont think i ever did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home