Tuesday, December 09, 2008

busy busy... holidays

Things always get nuts around end of October through January. We had Kyle's birthday end of October, Halloween, Darin's birthday, Thanksgiving, My birthday, Christmas, New Years and Kevin's birthday in early January. So we tend to go under a rock this time of year. This year we had additional events, Kevin's Thanksgiving celebration. Kevin dress up as an Indian, danced around and shook hands with the pilgrim (his friend Ryan). So dang cute!! We also just went to Ron and Laura's Baby Shower this weekend. Congrats to Ron & Laura! I got very ambitious and made them a baby quilt, which came out so cute and on time (barely). I gave them bunch of hand me downs, so I wanted to do something sentimental. Which was so worth it. Really came out cute and they loved it..which is what it is all about. ;-)

Me, being me, I’m continue to be ambitious with my crafts. I’m all about sewing right now…so if I have the time, planning to make stuff for my boys and nieces. We’ll see, Darin thinks I’m crazy.. cause I don’t have time..which I don’t. oh.. still need to make Christmas cards… dang it.. hmmm..maybe not so much time for the crafts.. we’ll see. ;-)

Call me crazy..but it’s the holidays. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home