Weekend Update
Busy fun filled weekend..
- Friday morning Kevin's Halloween parade, Kyle's crazy hair day,
- Friday evening TRICK or TREAT
- Saturday, a day with My parents and my brother Shingo ..yes you are reading it correctly...
- Sunday, Birthday party at Pump It up for Kyle and continued celebration at Grandma's house
So yes..busy busy weekend. Halloween was great. I took the day off and spend the day with the kids and ran some er ands. Kevin was so cute in his costume. He was "Mo" (Microbe Obliterator). He was so good in the Parade and his class practiced trick or treating (his class is deaf and hard of hearing class so they made it a point to teach them how to trick or treat).

Kyle's Crazy hair day.
.jpg)
Going trick or treat was fun. well Kyle had a hard time with the box..wasn't as comfortable as he would have liked, but was very determined to get candy so we went around our block and another street and called it a day. Kevin was tired probably after 2 houses and asked to be carried in between houses. He still was very excited to go trick or treating. They both were very cute.
This year we made all our costumes including my witch's costume..cape (last minute decision) I needed something since I was going to be at Kevin's school parade.
Saturday my parents and my long lost brother Shingo came over to the house to hang out and celebrate Kyle's birthday. It was really good seeing Shingo and of course my parents. Kids had a blast with Shing.
Kyle continued his celebration at Pump It Up.. I seriously love that place, as a parents easiest place to have a party..they do everything for you and they move you through like cattle.. it's great! and kids and some adults..ehhmm... had great time! Pictures to follow, since I haven't downloaded them yet.
Ok got to run..need to figure out what I'm voting for tomorrow..
happy voting!! go vote!

3 Comments:
Wow, those are pretty cool costumes!
Holy shmoly. Those are awesome costumes! Kyle and Kevin are so cute as WALL-E and M-O and mom's looking sexy as a witch.
I'm glad to see Shingo is looking upbeat.
I went to a colleague's kids' Pump It Up party last year and came out of it rope burned, bruised and limping. Jen is clearly in much better shape than I. (Or she has better coordination?) Either way, glad you guys had fun!
Ummm...is it my imagination or does Kevin look a bit like Uncle Shing???
I'm just more coordinated. HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment
<< Home