Quick update
So I won't get a nasty email from Jen, here's a quick update. (Miles, thanks for the exemption). ;-)
ok.. so things are as always, busy and crazy with the Kuidas.
Work is busy, that's nothing new, but with the economy the way it is...very busy...
Kids are good now..kind of... we're all (me and the kids) still coughing/sick. Kyle just got over the stomach virus this past weekend. He's better now, but missed 2 days of school. no new kids story for now. except for Kevin is into singing "Old McDonald" while he eats..
Halloween's coming up and we've actually decorated the front of the house with lights and stuff...then the winds came..then the fire..
oh the fire that's another story.. so this year, we didn't have to evacuate..at least not mandatory. I think it was Monday night that we were notified to possibly evacuate, depending what the winds did that night. Good thing the fire kept north of us and also south east of us. So all is well in Simi

1 Comments:
Glad to hear you weren't severely affected by the fires. I wasn't sure where Porter Ranch was. I thought it was north of Chatsworth. Oops.
Anyhow, hope you and the kiddlings' health improve in time for Halloween.
Post a Comment
<< Home