long long 2 weeks
Sorry for not posting any updates for awhile. Been having a family crisis. Kevin's been really sick for the past few weeks. Good news is he's going to be fine and probably in about a week he'll be back to his normal self. YAHH!! and I'll be back at work next week too..boooo. eh...I rather be working then my little boy being sick. ;-) Can't complain. Kevin is going to be fine and everyone else is Happy and healthy. Life is good again. ;-)

3 Comments:
Glad to hear Kevin is getting better. He's in our thoughts.
Lily & Kent
I'm also glad to hear Kevin's doing better! I have a feeling being a mom will be a lot tougher than I can ever imagine! At least we have you guys to turn to for advice and wisdom!
i am glad i can make you laugh a bit.
how is kevin doing? is he all better? my mother inlaw said that his ears are plugged up.
how do you get menagitis anyway?
Post a Comment
<< Home