Tuesday, February 28, 2006

sick day...not really

I've been off of work since Friday. So I finally went to the doctor yesterday for myself. The boys are actually getting better and seems like things are looking good for Kevin' Surgery on Tuesday. Yahh Kevin. ;-) The bummer is I ended up coming down with a mild case of pneumonia as of yesterday. So doctor told me to stay home for at least 2 days. In some sense, cool! I could rest, sleep, watch tv, catch up on stuff, etc, etc... nope being in IT. I get the wonderful technology of working from home. Usually I don't but get a call at 9:30am in the morning regarding an issue, so Logged in and yup..I finally logged off..and I only took like a 30 minute lunch. Suck..being sick, taking a sick day off of work..which I really don't have much of, which means it comes out of my vacation day.. and having to work on top of that. That's just not right. So who gets the short end of the stick.. Me.. ;-( Kind of like Jen with helping out her boss. All well, at least we have a job.

3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger employee_8 said...

sao-

yup, when you work IT and you take a day off, you usually end up working the same hours you do at work or longer. only difference is you can do it in your jammie's.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Jen said...

that's funny - i just blogged about time off and not getting it! :) we both be stupid fools! :)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

so now you are calling saori as stoopid as you??? nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home