Thursday, February 23, 2006

What do you dream of?

I always heard that you can have a conversation with someone who is talking in there sleep. I always wanted to try but never had the opportunity. Darin isn't much of a sleep talker. Funny my first conversation with someone sleeping would be with Kyle a 3 1/2 year old. Last week, in the middle of the night I heard him screaming top of his lung "MOOMMMMMYYYY!!!". As always, I ran over to see what it wrong.

Me: Hi Kyle, what's wrong?
Kyle: MOMMMMMYYY!!!!
Me: Kyle, I'm right here. (realized at this point that he was still sleeping, with his eyes open and talking in his sleep)
Kyle: I want to jump.
Me: Ok..where do you want to jump?
Kyle: I can't trash is in the way.
Me: Well, move it then.
Kyle: Help me move it.
Me: ok
Kyle: I want to go play.
Me: ok.

At this point he woke up and said he wanted to get out of bed. So yes, you can have a conversation with someone sleeping. Now, I wonder what I would say, since I know I talk in my sleep now and then.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger NuttinButGlutton said...

My mom had a conversation while I was sleeping. I opened up the hallway closet and I was layering wrapped band-aids on my hand. When she asked me what I was doing, I told her that I was making a sandwich.

I wonder what kind of sandwich I was making

 

Post a Comment

<< Home