Sunday, September 17, 2006

Aquarium

Nothing exciting to report or any good story to tell. Went to the LB aquarium today. Met with the Hirai Family, which was great. Haven't seen them for a long time. Both of us has 2 kids under 5, so our conversations were pretty brief, talked a sentence or two in between chasing one of the kids. It's nice cause they are in the same situation as us and understand the lifestyle of having 2 kids. So having a couple sentence of adult conversation here and there is pretty normal.

cool site: Monterey Bay Aquarium. I was working on the computer and Kevin wanted to see, so I went to this site. they have very cool webcams. I also found that they have a Great White shark on exhibit, which I want to go see, but traveling with 2 kids..sound a little tiring. so We'll see. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home