Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Camping


We just got back from camping. I was planning to blog from the campsite but my iphone ended up staying in the car. Stayed unplugged... Which wAs very relaxing.

So we went to Kyle's friend Logan house for a quick Easter egg hunt before heading out to El Capitan beach. Kids had fun with finding presents and candy.

Camping was great. Though Kevin asked to go home by the second night. Boys had a good time at the beach. So did I. I'll try to post those photos later. Think it was the first time we, the adults sat on the beach while the kids played near the surf. They caught sand crabs, built rock walls, I made sand sculptors , we saw dolphins... So yes, we had a great time. Oh and the smors were yummmmmy!

-- Post From My iPhone

4 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TTIWWP!! Just kidding. I'll wait for you to post the pics. - tosh

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Sao said...

Actually had to look up what TTIWWP meant...ok ok.. will post pics.. hey at least I'm blogging more often... some credit.. no?

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Sao said...

Actually had to look up what TTIWWP meant...ok ok.. will post pics.. hey at least I'm blogging more often... some credit.. no?

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I need a life when I know obscure, useless acronyms like TTIWWP. Indeed, it is an excellent thing that you blog more frequently now. I'll thank Apple for that. :-D - tosh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home