Handy Dandy Sewing Kit
Thank you Jen! So today, wearing one of my favorite pants, I noticed both pant leg's hem fell. Basically draging around the ground. So while at my desk I pulled out the handy dandy sewing kit. To be honest I really never used a mini kit. But today I hand hemmed both leggs in less than 10 minutes. Yah. Thx for the kit Jen! See...came out nice.


-- Post From My iPhone

2 Comments:
good job! i just used mine this week, too!!!
I would've paper-clipped my hem and stopped wearing that pants until my mom came to visit. I have several items of clothing that need buttons and hems repaired and thank heavens mom's visiting in mid-May. I guess I'm just sayin' that I'm: too lazy, can't sew and too cheap to pay a seamstress to repair my clothes. *Sigh* - Tosh
Post a Comment
<< Home