Do everything you can, so you never regret anything in the future.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Happy 200,000 miles
Yup my car today has hit 200,000 miles. We keep talking about a new car, but it's nice not to worry about where you park. So I can't complain. It's running great. Thx my little Honda for holding up. I'm sure it can go another 100,000.
I know I thought hmmm maybe not a good idea. I did stay at the speed limit 65. But yah not the smartest thing. And yes I do love the Honda. It's no bmw. But it does get you to the same place.
3 Comments:
WOW! I heart reliable Japanese cars. - Tosh
i just ordered a honda yesterday!
glad you were concentrating on your mileage and taking a pic at the 200,000 mark while you were driving. nice.
I know I thought hmmm maybe not a good idea. I did stay at the speed limit 65. But yah not the smartest thing. And yes I do love the Honda. It's no bmw. But it does get you to the same place.
Post a Comment
<< Home