Going on the diet....
So... While I was packing for the camping trip...I found that I am not able to fit into the shorts I bought last summer. Sigh. I guess eating pancakes, waffles, cheese omelets didn't help me. So yesturday I went 'on' my diet.. Since I've done the weight watchers points thing, body for life, excercise, etc...and had success with those you would think I should do one of them. But no...the tech geek that I am must base my new diet on the iphone. And not on an app that I have to pay for. It has to be free. So. I'm using a free app called 'lose it'. Which I'm finding it to be pretty good. It's free. I'm not complaining. Basically a cal counter. Based on your goal weight and the amount of time you set to lose the pounds it will calculate the daily cal intake you should set. You enter all the food you eat and the excercise you do on a daily basis and voilĂ you are on a diet. We'll see how I do on this.... More updates to come.
-- Post From My iPhone

1 Comments:
You and me both, woman. You're a lot more disciplined than I am, so I'm sure the iPhone app will do you wonders. Unfortunately, the iPhone app won't help me, unless it tases me when I try to eat fatty stuff. I only respond to negative reinforcement... :-P ~tosh
Post a Comment
<< Home