6am - 9am on a good day
Thought I share this morning schedule, since the last 6am to 9am schedule was on a bad day (kids acting up, not cooperating, etc). Today was different everything went great, but still don't get in till little after 9am.
Darin said that he needs to leave by 7:20am for work, my answer is always OK.. We'll try. So this morning, we were out of bed by 6:10am. Good days, kids don't get up till we wake them up. So while Darin took a shower and got ready for work. I run downstairs and start making lunch for the boys. Of course I'm cranky as ever, since I couldn't get to sleep till 1:30am. I was so tired and desperate for caffeine. For the first time in my life I heat up some water to make instant coffee. Yes I am addicted to coffee in the morning to get started now. Usually I could wait till I get to work, but today, not so much. After my cup of coffee, while I was doing the dishes from last night, making lunch, I became a much nicer person. I’m such a caffeine junkie. Anyway, so by the time I got lunch done, Darin was ready and help me finish packing for the boys, that was probably around 6:40am. Darin went to wake up Kevin and I went to get Kyle. Kyle takes after me, just not a morning person. Usually. For some reason, he woke up laughing and smiling. It’s probably because 1. I was goofing off and playing with his blankie in the morning and 2. I was still in my pj's. He's got this thing that if I was already changed into work clothes, he knows it's a school day and he just gets bent out of shape. So with a successful wake up of the kids we take him downstairs for breakfast. Kevin already had his min pancakes ready. but wouldn't have any of that, too cranky and sleepy to eat, he wanted his bottle. Kevin then had his bottle with Darin on the counch, then had his pancakes after. Kyle finished off his 2 yogurts and the boys were already ready to go change. After a changing clothes and going to the potty without any melt down, They were in the car at 7:20am. Wow! Actually on time and on schedule with a nice smile, kiss and hug from both boys.
So now I'm thinking..boy I'm ahead of the game today. So I start thinking of being really ambitious.. this weekend we played at the aquarium, so we didn't get any chores done, no vacuuming, mowing the lawn...nothing.. so I thought I should mow the lawn. Yes in the morning, and yes I actually like mowing the lawn. ;-)
Anyway, I start off having a quick breakfast and organize the mail (since I know I've got bills that's gonna be late). Then I went outside to pick up dog poop. I got a nice surprise in the backyard while picking up poop. Dead mouse outside on the lawn.. eeww.. So I grab another bag and picked it up and put it in the trash.. Couldn't leave it as I knew our dog, Denali would play with it. eew.. sooo now looking at 7:50am.. figure no time to mow the lawn now. Started getting ready for work, while getting ready, I put away clean laundry that was sitting for a couple of days, cleaned up around the house (putting away toys). Got one load of laundry ready to put in to the washer then I got to shower. Ready in 20 minutes, including blow drying the hair. 8:10 am. Ok..so I run downstairs, get the dog outside, give her a dog treat, grab my stuff, throw the load of laundry in before I leave, then off to work at 8:20am.
Today was a good day.. got to work about 9:10am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home