ahh..the normal life

Well I'm finally back to work. It's been a long month off. It's strange, this time it was harder to get into the swing of things at work compare to coming back from a 4 month maternity leave. August seems much much longer. I'm just glad that we were able to get through it.
Kevin is doing great. He's really himself now and we got the "he's ok" from his doctor. We still have to monitor him closely for the next 6 months for other complication, but most likely it's just a precaution. Now we just have to deal with his Hearing loss. He has a test set up in a week and a half. That will determine if it's temporary (if it's improved) or it's permanent(if there is no change). We're hopeful that its temporary.
We've been so focused on Kevin I haven't written anything about Kyle. Well Kyle is also doing great. Time does fly by, I don't remember when he turned into such a little man. He's such a little chatter box now. He talks about everything. He's also a great big brother...as you can see with the great picture of them together. I think this is my favorite picture right now. It reminds me what is important in life.

2 Comments:
What a great picture!! Kevin and Kyle are TOO CUTE!!! Glad to hear you're back in the swing of things, but if you need anything, please don't hesitate, and we will be hoping and praying for the best for Kevin!
awwww. i love that pix!
Post a Comment
<< Home