can't sleep...
hmmm 2:40am. haven't done this in awhile. Usually I'll go to sleep around midnight and wake up around now to feed kevin and go back to sleep...tonight..not the case. I just can't seem to fall asleep. Think I've got too much going on in my head. 2 things.
1. Well the obvious..Kevin's hearing test on Friday morning, very anxious about that. Friday is the day we will know if it's getting better or not.. Temporary or permanent.. Implant or not... very normal life or not as normal... We've been great dealing with this a step at a time, but getting close to the tests, I've got all sorts of scenarios going through my head.
2. A new coworker/consultant guy we hired to help out with web..Not sure how to tell the project lead that He's a web designer and not a web developer..big difference.. first one will draw it out all pretty on a piece of paper and ask you to make it like this.. the next is a person who actually takes care of it and creates it for you. Hence the first isn't much of a help when you already have a design... so not sure how to tell the lead that he hired the wrong guy and is wasting money down the drain and he should have consultant somebody in the group regarding this hire, rather then just hiring him on his own. I think I also took offense to the fact that the project lead told the group that he's like me..ummmm maybe 5 years ago when I was a graphics designer... I think I'll have a little talk with him tomorrow..again a little anxious about that too, since he's trying to become our manager..oh "he" meaning the project lead. ehh.. little stuff I know.. I've got bigger things to worry about.. this is more of a distraction...

3 Comments:
BOO. crappy project lead. he's got nazi thoughts in his head. he must know my new boss. go, you, for talking to him.
sorry you couldn't sleep last night. that sucks. but i guess you can directly relate to why my dad will STILL have sleepless nights when i've got medical problems. :( it's so bizarre when my mom tells me that (not that she would know because she doesn't seem to get affected by my medical issues). Kevin & Kyle are lucky to have you for a mommy worrying about them. you guys are doing awesome!
hey sistah... ya should have called me or IM'd me, cause I'd have answered your up-in-the-middle-of-the-night call. my girl is teething, and was up at 1, 3 and 5, and i was up from 3 to 7am, working on my RESUME!!
you got lots on your mind, of course. so many variables and ways this could go. i'm hoping for the best, but i know that either way, baby kev is going to be fine! lots of love...
good luck tomorrow...
Post a Comment
<< Home