busy busy busy..
Yahhh!! I'm getting a PDA. ;-) Life is getting so busy, keep track of all the doctors appointments and contact information is getting harder and harder everyday. Soooo I got the green light to buy a PDA. I went with the Dell Axim 51 (good sale/coupon). I thought I would be getting it this week, but booooo shipping is delayed til Oct 24. DANG NABIT. It's definitely getting hard to keep all the obligations in my head. I can't wait for my new toy. thanks hon!!
Here's a few more random thoughts:
Picked Kaz up at the 3day Breast Cancer Walk Closing Ceremony this weekend. GOOO KAZ. She finished her 60 mile walk in San Diego and raised $2100 for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. I'm so proud of her to do the walk. It does get hard to commit to things when you have kids. Funny how she gave me a pair of pink shoe laces..she's thinking of next year.
Cream of Wheat. So 2 weeks ago or so I discovered Cream of Wheat at work. My co-worker was having it for breakfast down in our cafeteria, she made it look so good..I had to try. I've tried oatmeal before, but I am soo stuck on Cream of wheat now. I pick it up everyday. I even bought the instant kind for home..which sucked. So I look forward to Cream of Wheat on mondays. My co-workers are shocked that I've never tried it. Well I never tried Peanut butter sandwiches/mac n' cheese til college either so no surprise.
Despite his hearing loss Kevin is growing up quick. He's constantly on the move. Can't sit still. He pull up on furniture now, his favorite past time. He has 4 teeth, crawls all around and he climbs stairs..yes stairs. We always put Kevin down in the living room to crawl around. He use to just go to the first step, pull up and that was it..but last week when I was in the kitchen and Darin ran upstairs to get something, oh boy. By the time Darin came back which was within minutes... Kevin was on the first landing of our stair case all happy and proud looking. Oh boy..we are in trouble. ;-) eh, at least it's fun trouble. ;-)

1 Comments:
no one told me parenthood is soscary!!!!! oh Maiya makes me so nervous! She is also climbing up on everything, and usually falling and hitting something. Usually it's her face or her forehead or the back of her head, or something, several times a day. and everything goes in her mouth! oh that girl has turned easy going me into a basket case half the time! last night she fell off the couch face first--i was about 1 foot away from her on the floor, and tony was about 6 inches from her on the couch. we both were watching her and she slid off real fast!
Post a Comment
<< Home