Taiko Kyle
Kyle has been watching the Taiko Project ReGeneration DVD for the past 10 months. Probably almost everyday. I know I'm mom, but I think he's good.. ;-) You can judge for yourself now. ;-)
His "moves" are from the Taiko Project DVD Omiyage piece
Sorry this one is side ways..couldn't flip it..but you get the idea of how he can keep an consistent beat.

7 Comments:
That is GREAT!!! Sign him up!!!
Ron
It almost makes me want to come out of retirement and teach him some moves.
Awesome!!
oh, come on, greg! come out of retirement!! you'll have to for your kids, anyhow!! :)
man, i can't see it! do i need some special plug in or software to view?
haha! i just noticed that "kuida boy" got added. I still think it's hilarious...even more so now than when my dad first said it...
Jenni - I didn't think you needed anything special, running EI 6 right.
Greg - yes come out of retirment. I know kyle would love to see that. ;-) actually he'll tell you what to do. He does that alot.."stand like this" "choke up"..etc..etc..
Jen - Actually Kuida Boy is Darin's idea. I think he likes it.. ;-)
HI DK came across your son's video cause my boyfriend is part of TaikoProject. It's me LT your old CSUN bud. We have been in Tokyo for the past 2 years studying taiko and fue. Good to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment
<< Home