Tuesday, October 25, 2005

YAH!! PDA

YAHHH my PDA is here! my PDA is here! Life will finally be organized..yah right. I know this PDA is not the answer to my chaos..but I think it will help a little and it's a fun new toy.. hee hee THANKS HON!

I got the package yesturday.. being the instant gratification kind of person, I wanted to open and use it right away..but Noooo..have to charge batteries for 8 hours..8 hours. That was painful. So at Midnight last night I was playing Bubble Breakers on my PDA and thought about all the programs I want to install. Galaga is on top of my list. ;-P yah yah I know it's not for games..but it's one of the perks.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger NuttinButGlutton said...

The random trivia thing says that an iguana can stay underwater for 28 minutes. How did they figure that out? Did they keep the iguana underwater and it drowned on the 29th minute?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home