busy busy busy...still
Sorry haven't posted for awhile. I don't know where the time goes. I can't believe it's thanksgiving next week..already! I need at least another month, just to catch up on life. geez..
Life has been keeping us busy. In between Kevin's Doctor's appointment and Daily routine of the house, still need to manage to keep my job, plan a birthday party, plan thanksgiving, plan work's web dev Christmas brunch at our house, write thank you cards for Japan folks, make a collage of the family for Kyle's class, gather information for our lawyer to plan a trust, deal with my family (parents and brothers) issues, clean up Halloween, set up Christmas and some how clear out the office..yup.. so you can see why blogging isn't on the top of my list of things to do.. might be awhile for the next update..
but overall the family is still doing well. Kevin is just crazy kid crawling around everywhere without stopping. Kyle is growing up so fast. He takes really good care of Kevin and Darin and I are managing to keep our jobs, stay somewhat healthy, and keep our sanity.. most of the time...Life is still good to the Kuidas. ;-)

4 Comments:
it's hard to tell if kev takes after darin or the matsuo's! :) I'm inclined to think it's darin. Just watch...one day you're going to catch him on some high ledge/shelf just to see if he can get up there.
let me know if there's anything i can do to help with the b-day party!
You and Susie sound like you have the same schedule.
sao still hasn't fallen asleep in MID SENTENCE. :) HAHAHAHAHAH! sorry susie...that story was really funny!
Maybe she doesn't have the kind of husband that would post that bit of info so that all could see.
Post a Comment
<< Home